Tenants opened in the last year:
-Pizza 9 Chicago Style Pizza
-Glow in the Dark Mini Golf
-Khoury Eye Care
-Pro Vision Optical
-United Health Care
Why is Rio West Mall "The Place to be" for your business?
Rio West Mall offers both national and local retailers prime exposure in Gallup, New Mexico. That’s why companies like JCPenney, Foot Locker, Claire's, Cracker Barrel and more choose to position themselves in the only enclosed mall within a 125 miles radius, which sees 3.6 Million customers per year. Don't let our town's small size fool you, Gallup's population swells from 22,000 Monday through Thursday to 150,000 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Rio West Mall is conveniently located at the intersection of Interstate 40 and US 491 with neighboring tenants to include Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Applebee's, Tractor Supply Company, and Habor Freight. The business is here!!
Are you interested in opening your own business? We have RMU and Kiosk's available too. We offer a variety of options and pricing at the mall for traditional retail as well as non-traditional uses such as office, medical, educational training centers and more. We offer short-term, seasonal and long-term leases.
• 3.6 Million customers annually
• 175,000 potential customers in trade area
• Flexible lease terms
• "Hollywood and Vine" location at the intersection of Interstate 40 and US 491
Click here for more information.
Spaces Currently Available:
- Space 78: 634 sf (located at the busiest entrance and near food court)
- Space 77: 637 sf (located at the busiest entrance and near foor court)
- Space 118: 815 sf (food court)
- Space 130: 887 sf (food court)
- Space 138: 3,100 sf (food court)